Halloween Trick-or-Treating Animals in Disguise Cross Stitch Pattern
$12.00 Add to cart
Be the stitch-witch this Halloween and bring these six mischievous little critters to life as part of your ghoulishly delightful decoration. A bewitching cross stitch project for that ghostly time of year, this pattern set of six individual samplers is so charming and whimsical.
The pattern is made up of six trick-or treating characters:
- the up-to-no-good vampire cat
- the cunning fox witch
- this spirited skeleton bunny
- the boo-tiful good witch bunny
- the mummy’s little fox
- the enchanting fairy witch cat
You can stitch them up as little ornaments, and place them strategically in each area of your home to surprise and delight your guests.
Alternatively, stitch them up as a witchy gift to your Halloween-obsessed friends.
Whether you only stitch a few of these adorable little creatures in disguise, or all trick-or-treaters from this collection, your finished piece will be a spook-tacular addition to your Halloween decor that all children and adults can relate to.
This design measures 218 sitches wide x 194 stitches high, resulting in a finished stitched area of:
- 14 count aida: 15.6" x 13.9" | 39.6cm x 35.2cm
- 16 count aida: 13.6" x 12.1" | 34.6cm x 30.8cm
- 18 count aida: 12.1" x 10.8" | 30.8cm x 27.4cm
- 20 count aida: 10.9" x 9.7" | 27.7cm x 24.6cm
This is a PDF pattern only, which means no floss, fabric or other materials are included in the listing. Because of the
nature of this product (it being a digital download) no refunds or exchanges can be given after the pattern has been
made available to you. Please read the product description carefully before you buy, and if you have any questions
whatsoever, just send us an email through our contact form and we'll get back to you as quick as
we possibly can.
What you will receive
Once the payment is processed, this pattern will be instantly available as a digital download under My Account -> Downloads
section after you log into your user account. You will receive a PDF file that contains the following:
- Image of the finished cross stitch pattern
- Calculated design size depending on the fabric chosen
- Pattern in color symbols (for viewing on tablet, smartphone or color print)
- Pattern in black & white symbols (for black & white printers)
- List of DMC thread colors with calculated thread length
If you don't have a PDF reader installed you can download it for free from Adobe's website: www.adobe.com/products/reader
Add to cart
|Time to Stitch|
Halloween Animals at Trick-or-Treat