Sleeping Baby Unicorn Cross Stitch Pattern For Nursery
$4.45 Add to cart
Unicorns are hard to come by. They are mythical, delicate and enchanting creatures, who despite their exquisite beauty and grace, need to nap from time-to-time.
The design is mostly made up of full stitches, but you’ll also find a minimal number of half-stitches. Backstitches are used for the sparkling stars on the body, and a few french knots are place on the tiny heart. These small details make the design more intricate and add an extra level of cuteness to the pattern.
Why You’ll Love This Pattern
It is a cute and fun little pattern that doesn’t take long to stitch. It is the perfect addition to our Sleeping Baby Animals collection and could be a charming little statement piece in any baby boy or girl’s room.
Inspire a toddler to take pride in being unique, unparalleled and mysterious, while always remaining kind and faithful.
This design measures 64 sitches wide x 73 stitches high, resulting in a finished stitched area of:
- 14 count aida: 4.6" x 5.2" | 11.6cm x 13.2cm
- 16 count aida: 4.0" x 4.6" | 10.2cm x 11.6cm
- 18 count aida: 3.6" x 4.1" | 9.0cm x 10.3cm
- 20 count aida: 3.2" x 3.7" | 8.1cm x 9.3cm
This is a PDF pattern only, which means no floss, fabric or other materials are included in the listing. Because of the
nature of this product (it being a digital download) no refunds or exchanges can be given after the pattern has been
made available to you. Please read the product description carefully before you buy, and if you have any questions
whatsoever, just send us an email through our contact form and we'll get back to you as quick as
we possibly can.
What you will receive
Once the payment is processed, this pattern will be instantly available as a digital download under My Account -> Downloads
section after you log into your user account. You will receive a PDF file that contains the following:
- Image of the finished cross stitch pattern
- Calculated design size depending on the fabric chosen
- Pattern in color symbols (for viewing on tablet, smartphone or color print)
- Pattern in black & white symbols (for black & white printers)
- List of DMC thread colors with calculated thread length
If you don't have a PDF reader installed you can download it for free from Adobe's website: www.adobe.com/products/reader
Add to cart
|Time to Stitch|